Saturday, November 14, 2009

just for randomness sake!

I have been setting up my christmas stuff since I really don't know when this baby will be here and lily thought the stocking were real socks so she put them on and I just had to get a picture of my silly 2 year old!

kassy, hannah and lily on lily's princess bed I am still working on her room but I will post more pics when its done...the girls got to sleep over last sunday and it was so much fun!

and of course danika wasn't getting out of this picture getting publicity, she was really enjoying her chocolate tasting experience at the witch party!!




this picture is the one lance took for his profile when he applied to be on wipeout on the internet it was when we first discovered our camera coard was missing, I wonder why they didn't call and yes that is my husband, got to love him!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Thank goodness for ebay and your new camera cord! I am loving it!