Tuesday, December 1, 2009

aden is here!!!












Aden was born on november, 27, 2009. He was 7 pounds 2 oz. and 19.5 inches long. We are so grateful he is here, daddy is very proud to have a boy and he has brought us so much joy! The delivery went perfect I decided to do this one natural and it was really great I loved the experience, the labor was about 10 hours and I had the help from my oldest sister Amber during the transiiton phase which was much needed! But hw is here and so wonderful and perfect, you forget how precious these little ones are! Lily is very excited to have her new baby brother and is constantly telling me how cute he is! She also likes to tell everyone about how he "poops his diaper like 20 times" she is hilarious! Thanks to everyone for all of their support!



6 comments:

Trisha said...

What a perfect little baby!

You are awesome! Can't wait to talk to you about natural childbirth...so amazing!

chelyander said...

He is so cute! I love the picture of Lily holding him. :) Can't wait to see him!

KIRSTEN said...

What a handsome little guy! CONGRATS Lance and Chelsea!!

Rebecca said...

He is so cute! COngrats! I want to bring you dinner sometime, I'll have to come by and see when is a good time and also meet the new baby!

Annette said...

He is a doll! Congrats! I can't seem to find your email address to invite you to my blog. Email me at nettser@gmail.com so I can invite you.

LoGunns said...

I found your blog through the blog vine:) He is so sweet! Way to go on the natural birth!! You are awesome:)