Saturday, November 14, 2009

woo hoo new camera coard!

our first day at the cabin aari looks confused

cramming all the boys on the 4-wheeler and of course lily she throws a tantrum anytime we take it without her!

lily getting all ready for fireworks...unfortunately she and I both ended up puking all night and for the next few days she still reminds me of this alll the time!


lilyand kierra pushing zackary on his bike (anyone that knows him knows he really dosen't need their help!)




our little family at the neighborhood firework party at least we weren't sick for this


K so I ordered a new camera coard off e-bay ( thanks for the tip rebecca it was way cheap) and now I have pictures back until the 4th of july so I am going to try to be selective but someday I want to make my blog into a book once I get more than just a few posts so i prob wont leave much out

No comments: